Gavin and Riley

We arrived on November 3, 2006 at 9:55am and 9:56am, we were 6 weeks early

Friday, February 29, 2008

Complaint department

So I've had a few inquiries as to when I'm going to update this blog. I was actually a little perturbed.....and then I realized the date of my last post.

Um...ok, it's a little outdated. But again I refer to my original post (I'm to lazy to link it for you), and there was a warning.

I'm not going to complain, but let's map out my day (Mon - Fri).

- Up at 5:15, that's AM
- out of the house by 6:05 (again that is AM)
- Put in a full day's work
- study on the train ride home (final is on the 14th!)
- arrive home at 5:45, that is PM and almost a full 12 hours after I left
- eat dinner with all my boys
- play with my kids until their bedtime at 7:30
- clean up the days mess (no longer have to make bottles, YEAH)
- socialize with my husband
- submit any assignments
- Mondays watch J*on and Ka*te Plus 8
- Tuesday watch Biggest Loser
- Thursday watch Survivor
- pay any bills/catch up on blogs, when not watching stupid Reality TV
- go to bed
- repeat

March 1 is tomorrow, which means that

- Up at 5:45 or maybe 6 AM
- Leave the house at 6:25 (Starbucks opens at 6:30, hence sleep in)
- Arrive at work at 7:15
- work until 1 or 2
- return home to play with kids, do laundry, clean my house

and this will be every Saturday until May.

Sundays are a day of rest (hahahahah).

I know there are some bloggers that post everyday who have jobs, kids and basically a life, but some of these bloggers are posting at Midnight. Not for me, I'm in bed by 10pm folks as I need at least 6 - 7 hours of sleep. If not, the world better watch out or remember me the first few months after the boys were born. Shivers!

Maybe you will forgive my, shall I say laziness for the past two months, when I leave you with.....







I promise to post stories (and there is a few) in the next few days.....I promise you won't turn blue holding your breath. In reality you are probably reading this post plus a newer one :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]