Gavin and Riley

We arrived on November 3, 2006 at 9:55am and 9:56am, we were 6 weeks early

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Monthly update

You know, if I posted anymore often you might be behind on your reading :)

So June is coming to a close and the boys keep amazing us.

I won't bore you with all the details, but this one.....

Glenn has many projects, redoing 200sq ft of deck and creating the boys playground are two of them.

Glenn put up our pool last week and today we enjoyed it. After spending the afternoon in our backyard and the temperature reaching around 30C/86F we decided on getting a pizza from Papa Murphy's (the ones you bake yourself). While I was gone Glenn was in charge (kind of a given since he's Dad).

Let me start again....went I left, Glenn was skinny dippy in the pool and the boys were running amok in the backyard. Upon my return, Glenn was still in the pool (but now covered) and the boys were alive. I fired up the oven and threw in the pizzas and returned outside.

I sat down and Glenn posed a question to me, "What's the least likely thing you could think of that Riley could do?". What!!!

He starts to laugh, "Well, I'm in the pool and watching Gavin and watching for Riley, because he took off to the corner. Then I start calling to him 'cause I can't see him. When I finally find him, he is up the ladder (which Glenn has leaned against a tree - which is part of the new playground), 12 feet in the air!"

"Did your heart drop when you saw him?" I ask

"No, I just told him to get down" he replied

I think I need new child care!!!
**************************************

Our new pool - May long weekend - don't mind Georgie's butt


Riley hanging out in Mike's trailer in Mission in May for the Divisional

The BBQ that created monsters - Glenn is unable to cut the lawn without the boys riding on each knee. If he leaves one behind he will scream, cry and throw the ultimate hissy fit until his Daddy comes back for him (applies to both).


Riley the ham


New comfy spot


Mr. Serious



Gavin - playing the back yard


In other news, I'm in love.....I cashed in a WHACK load of airmiles and gave myself a new camera for my birthday. Can you notice the difference in the quality of pictures?







Rocky Point - Port Moody




A boy and his very WET dog






The Canon Powershot that Glenn and I received for Xmas just after the boys were born was a step up from our previous digital, but this Nikon SLR is AWESOME. I'm not the greatest photographer in the world, but Glenn loves to take pictures. This camera is supposed to be easy for novices and so far Glenn is enjoying it as well.

That's it for me, but you got a big dump of photos. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]