Gavin and Riley

We arrived on November 3, 2006 at 9:55am and 9:56am, we were 6 weeks early

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Boy cousins are AWESOME

After the ladder incident (and climbing the scaffolding as well) I got to thinking about an offer we had from one of Glenn's sisters.

Our nephew had two sets of "gym" stuff that she had offered us awhile ago. I had no idea where I would put it, so I had actually forgotten she had offered it to us.

Sunday morning I gave her a call to let her know we were interested in it if she hadn't already gotten rid of it.

I figured since I was on holidays this week I would go sometime this week to pick it up. Deb was on her way her way out and I told her it was no rush....she called me back a few hours later to let me know it was in her driveway.

I made the call at about 10:30am and the boys were playing on it by 2pm!!!

Gavin likes it as well, but I only have pictures of Riley so far.







There is another box of parts which I am in the processing of trying to put together (you have to really think about it, even with directions)! I've also realized you can't do it with 2 almost 20 month old boys around, they tend to steal your parts!!!

Happy Canada Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]